Emmy Awards - yesterday in Los Angeles, statuettes were given US prestigious television award. Leaders…
How to combine red trousers and ALWAYS beat
With a sweatshirt, an elegant blouse or a sweater … We have put together the best looks with the red trousers so you can win this spring.
LEARN TO COMBINE THE RED TROUSERS AND SINGLE
Friend, note, because the red pants are back in fashion are. We have put together the best outfits of the celebrities, so you can now learn to combine it. We love the overall look with polka-dot print that looks like Olivia Culpo, and we have to say we’re going to rebuild this Spring 2019. But beware! There are many more options that you can bet on to show the most fashionable of your friends. Do not miss this item.
If you want to be up to date without sacrificing comfort, take a look by Bella Hadid: The girl has combined her red pants with black boots. If you have trousers that are similar to yours, combine them with Dr. Martens, the coolest boots in the world.
WITH A WHITE SHIRT
Karlie Kloss knows how to combine red pants to get an elegant set. Make up your outfit and opt for a white shirt, the basic piece of clothing that will look good on everything.
Another ideal Option for a refined look: a palazzo pants in red and a blue shirt. Look at this set by Mila Kunis, what a miracle!
The gaze of Gigi Hadid inspired us again and again. This time, the model has combined her red pants with black boots and a gray coat. A trick? The outfit will be much better if you put on a pair of shorts.
If you like the sporty chic, then take a look at this Set of Gigi Hadid. Red trousers, a hat and a sweatshirt, the star gown of this spring.
VINYL EFFECT TROUSERS
Culotte, Palazzo, Jeans … The possibilities are endless. And if you want to be up-to-date like Chiara Ferragni, get yourself a red pants with vinyl effect.
This season wear your shoes with ALL. A trick? So that your look does not look too sporty, give it a chic touch with big earrings. Word from Taylor Hill.
A pair of red pants, a matching warm jacket and white booties. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has the perfect look for this spring of 2019.
We loved this lookazo from Alessandra Ambrosio. A red high-top, a matching crop top and high-heeled sandals. The fanciest.
If you did not know, Animalprint is the hottest print of the season. Re-create the look of Bella Thorne and combine your red pants with leopard print or snake boots.
THE PUREST ROCKERO STYLE
This time has Bella Thorne make a look in the purest rock style. Slim trousers in red, plaid shirt and pair of sandals with zippers.
Women’s suits like the ones Olivia Palermo wears are a safe choice for an elegant and refined look. And if it’s one in red, better yet.
Priyanka Chopra also opted for a women’s outfit, but this time for a day outfit. A trick? Wear a white shirt and matching ankle boots to add a casual touch to the set.
WITH A FASHION T-SHIRT
Paula Echevarría has also signed up for the star trend of the season and premiered her red women’s outfit. The actress combines it with a printed shirt and white sneakers.
We already know which colors for spring / summer 2019 you most after your skin and hair color and the shoes for Spring / Summer 2019 you want to wear today. But eye! There was little talk about the most fashionable pants of the next season. So this time around, we wanted to show you how to combine red pants (yes, friend, this is the star gown of spring 2019) to get a flawless look.
COMBINE YOUR RED TROUSERS SO
- Being up to date without sacrificing comfort is possible. We mean it like this: Put on comfortable red pants and wear flat black boots such as Dr. med. Martens (or white sneakers) and a warm pullover. Do you need more inspiration? So the influencers wear the most beautiful sweaters of the season.
- A totally red look ALWAYS a good idea. Celebs like Olivia Culpo, Bella Thorne or Alessandra Ambrosio know exactly. If you want to look spectacular and get a very elegant set, put on a woman’s suit in red. A very sexy look guaranteed. Do not you believe us? Then look at the lookazo of the it-girl Olivia Palermo.
- You can opt for a pair of skinny pants (look at the pants Chiara Ferragni wears) but if you did not know The Palazzo and Culotte are the fanciest models of the season. Stylish the silhouette and chic with trendy sandals.
- Do you have an important event and do not know what to wear? Note the look of Mila Kunis and Karlie Kloss. The celebrities wear their red pants with a basic shirt and look impeccable.
- Complete the look with some stylish accessories. What do you think about big earrings?